The 1st thing and the foremost thing that you would need is TAWA- Girdle.
- 2 slices of bread
- Small boiled potato
- Onion chopping- quantity as per taste
- Salt to taste
- Cheese Cube/slice
- Freeze the cubes before grating them big. Use flavored cheese for even better taste.
- Mash the boiled potato, onions, oregano and the cheese shavings.
- Place the filling on one bread slice and cover with the other.
- Place the cheese slice before covering with the 2nd bread.
- Heat the girdle.
- Grease it very lightly if fresh girdle being used; not required to grease if already pre- heated and paranthas cooked.
- Place the sandwich and toast it on both sides till desired crispiness is attained.
- Use oil sparingly- the way you want.
Note: It’s the heavy base Iron Girdle that adds to its taste.
This suits you best,write a few more recipes plz…
Have been lazy like a .. cat!!