- 3 cups boiled Rice- cooled
- 1 big Onion sliced coasely
- 1 Big Potato chipped long
- 1 spoon Cooking Oil
- 6 pinches Turmeric
- 30 Curry Leaves
- 10 Mustard seeds
- Salt to Taste
To prepare a Single serving Big Bowl
- Heat the Oil in a Flat Pan.
- Add the potatoes on medium flame & slightly brown them.
- Add Onions & do the same. (for best results, fry them separately)
- Mix both the fries, salt, leaves & the seeds.
- Stir fry for 1 minute before adding the boiled Rice.
- Simmer the heat & cook for ½ minute
- Serve immediately.
Pingback: Wedding in Bali | girls wedding
Once again- going lazy…
Wait, I’ll put some of my all- time fave experiments