There’s this website – http://www.petrix.com/.. Wait, don’t jump now. You’ll only make a fool of yourself. Read the following- before you check it out- you’ll love the experience.. 😉
I had stumbled upon one such, years back. A couple of days back; I had re- discovered one of those. Only to its disadvantage. After posting it to my FB, I had spent my 2 days recalling how I had uncovered their trick the last time.
While traveling for veggie- shopping and discussing that website with my Boss, it had struck me- again.
This site claims to be reading your mind. This is what they do-
- They put up 6 cards on the screen.
- Asking you to pick one.
- As you click for the next screen, you’ll notice that the card you had picked up in mind was missing..!!
- You say WTF, it’s spooky..
Here- that’s how they play with our minds. I guess we should sometimes really not focus that close. It’s all in your mind. What they do is this-
- The screen shows you 6 cards asking you to “select” one.
- As you press next, the screen only shows 5 remaining.
- Cleverly changing the entire selection of cards.
- That way, no matter which card you choose, you’ll never find that one in the next set.
- This is exactly how you keep brooding about the magic.
Now comes the MAGIC part.. I am sure many like me must have cracked the code.. How in name of cyber virtuality does such site exist?
Follow the illustrations (and not the instructions. Don’t click anywhere- just keep scrolling)
Go check it out yourself how The MASTER wizard selects your card and removes it from the “pile”..