I feel the transition phase is towards its end now.
I am all perched up anxiously to watch out for the changes that are to strike me. Each time I am in a transition; both my dwelling place and work place goes for a huge turn around. This time around, I have been able to save my home at least. Work is definitely changing. Although the present set- up is more or less the same (giving me a cushion of familiarity); it’s moving more towards the area of my interest and passion. Towards writing!
A few changes have already happened meanwhile.
I have swapped the couch with the box bed. I have spent some 3 good years resting my bottom on that couch while watching soaps n movies. Though not as big a change; I now act lazy, sprawling all over the low- height bed while watching the 2 daily soaps of half hour each at an interval of 1/1-2 hours between the two. My bedroom setting too has changed. I have pulled over the Computer table inside the bedroom. As of now it sits where my bed used to be. Once I get the long wire for USB connection; I would move it back to the other wall.
These small changes are pointing towards the end of this transition resulting in some major changes.
- The Computer now lives in my room. I don’t go to the “office room” to work anymore or even for blogging.
- My usual sitting n sleeping place has changed.
- Work pattern too is changing now focusing more towards office/writing work instead of meeting clerical requirements.
- My eating habits too have changed now. Fruits, sprouts n sugarless coffees rule my day. I have managed to bid adieu to a few inches; thanks to my changed lifestyle.
- I am more restful within myself after having come to terms with the veracities around me. I had known about this since the beginning. It was a huge blow to have realized that the initial apprehensions are what I have actually lived in till now, since the very beginning and perhaps may even result in the failure that was calculated under risk.
I have begun to have a life at last.
Those socialization since last summer had started to spin it- didn’t realize it till I sat down to cry in the winters of 2010. I am trying to remain as cheerful as I used to be and am. That smile that had disappeared when I had turned into a recluse had started to set back on my face as a giggle since last one year; only now I have a company to join in with me in my laghterscapade.
Note: The images uploaded are how it was “before”
- Filed under I, Me, Myself. Follow the link for Continuity, Relevance or Reference.