- I love myself the Most.
- I Don’t accept things without understanding.
- I own all that a woman would envy and everything else- that a man would want to possess.
My Blog Space
- This is where I speak my heart and express my mind out through words to reach out to one and all.
- I used to write when I was small. Wrote a few Fictions, Short Stories and one Translation in On Spot Writing Contest; I won them all and was praised. Times changed and it halted.
- That was then; here, you would get to read My Thoughts, My Ideas, My Vision and ME.
- I am- OLIVIA
Born on: 11th August, 1977
- Nationality: INDIAN
- Religion: HUMAN
- Hometown: Palam Vihar, Gurgaon, Haryana, India, Asia
- Political Views: !@$*(&&%$@!
- Religious Views: Spiritual, not religious
- Late Ms. Jyotsna Sankei
- Dad “Absconding” since 1989
- Is always yet to be found after you’ve explored and realized that this one is not.
- You start expecting a little more after this one is over and start looking for yet another One.
- And it goes on.
From my past relationships I have learnt
- Not worth getting into any!!
Five things I can’t live without
- Money (filthily overflow, so I spend it on myself and the ones needy too)
- Power (Only then, I can exercise what I wish to)
- Independence (I don’t want any Compliments if that’s the Balance/Return for Comments)
- Privacy (Everything other than “my work” is Intrusion)
- Speed (Passion and hence Immediate Urgency)
I was a loner and had become a recluse too
- Transition kills me.
- Solitude has never failed me. Infact, while in retrospection, I have been able to understand very many things; those which you would want to advise upon to sweep below the rug. Never ever have I been neglected by Solitude. The more I grow in it, the more it grows back on me.
- Soothing lights.
- Decorative Counter- Clock.
- Conches, Shells.
- Handmade Curtains.
- Bells, Chimes.
- Ornamental Flowers.
- Stuffed small toys at the side table.
- My framed Pics.
- My Mom’s Pic.
- And, me in my most attractive gait.
***THE SLEEPING BEAUTY***(most of the things are handcrafted by me..)
Passions or I like to:
- Sing and I actually do. Have been awarded several times. At one time, I wanted to pursue my career in music.
- Paint- I am a qualified Textile Designer. I paint, draw, sketch.
- Write- Currently Here
- (take up) CHALLENGES- My life’s full of those
- Comment on freaks- Check http://readolivia.wordpress.com/
- Make Handicrafts
- Cook- I am a Foodie
- Listen to music- That reminds me- it’s been long